Pregnancy health and concerns

Forum:
Pregnancy health and concerns

pregnancy health concerns

Feeling great one minute, wiped out the next?

It’s natural to feel a bit all over the place during pregnancy. So use this forum to find out how other mums stay happy and healthy and manage to cope with things like morning sickness and heart burn. Got some tips to share? Come and join in!

Join our forums now

NEW Community Feedback and Suggestions forum

We’re looking to make some improvements to our Community, but before we do, we’d love to hear from you to understand what you like, dislike or wish you could have from our Community. Whatever your opinion or suggestion, just go to Feedback and Suggestions to have your say to help us make it even better.

Back to topics

weight gain

_Tracy_ 11 years ago
I am 9 weeks pregnant now and have gone from a size 8 to a size 10-12 ( from 8st-9st4 now) and it is still going up! I am worried im going to become over-weight before the baby even starts growing, and adding to the weight itself. I have tried eating healthier foods like fruit, jacket potato etc instead of what I want. But I still feel very hungry and dont feel like the baby is getting enough. How can I reduce the weight without harming or starving the baby?

Heart this
Report This

Get in touch on the go

iphone app

Join the C&G baby club today

new promo recruit

Looking for something else?