Pregnancy health and concerns

Forum:
Pregnancy health and concerns

pregnancy health concerns

Feeling great one minute, wiped out the next?

It’s natural to feel a bit all over the place during pregnancy. So use this forum to find out how other mums stay happy and healthy and manage to cope with things like morning sickness and heart burn. Got some tips to share? Come and join in!

Join our forums now

NEW Community Feedback and Suggestions forum

We’re looking to make some improvements to our Community, but before we do, we’d love to hear from you to understand what you like, dislike or wish you could have from our Community. Whatever your opinion or suggestion, just go to Feedback and Suggestions to have your say to help us make it even better.

Back to topics

Where's the excitment gone?

littlevic 11 years ago
Hi, this is my first post so i hope i manage to get it right!
I needed to share how i feel with someone and feel quite ashamed so it's hard to talk to my family about it.
I am 26 weeks pregnant with a baby doctors told me i'd never have. I have PCOS which means i don't produce that many eggs and didn't have any periods for 3 years (sorry, it's a bit graphic!) but against all odds i got pregnant. I was really excited and although i wasn't with my boyfriend when i found out, we got back together and everything's been ok.
The trouble is now i feel really low. I worry about everything, will i be a good mum, how will i cope, will my relationship with my boyfriend survive, How much is labour gonna hurt! it wears me out. I don't feel excited anymore and i worry i won't bond with my baby when it's born. Sorry to be so depressing but it feels good to get it off my chest. Can someone tell me it's gonna get better?

Heart this
Report This

Get in touch on the go

iphone app

Join the C&G baby club today

new promo recruit

Looking for something else?