relationships and family life

Forum:
Relationships and family life

relationships and family life

Feeling a bit more dreary than cheery?

During pregnancy you may be a bit more emotional than normal. This may put stress on your relationships at times during pregnancy, but remember you’re not alone! Here you can discuss your feelings with other mums-to-be like you and find out how they managed to keep smiling.

Join our forums now

NEW Community Feedback and Suggestions forum

We’re looking to make some improvements to our Community, but before we do, we’d love to hear from you to understand what you like, dislike or wish you could have from our Community. Whatever your opinion or suggestion, just go to Feedback and Suggestions to have your say to help us make it even better.

Back to topics

confused

anna_louise 11 years ago
hello all, i am new to this site and am 10 weeks pregnant. i have a bit of a dilemma which has brewing for a while.

i work within the criminal justice system and love my job, i have worked hard to achieve what i have as i am only 22.although am not entirely happy with co-workers and my manager ( we are a team of 5) issues have been brewing for a while an the job is stressful in its self. since telling the team that i am pregnant a few have started to treat and speak to me differently and dont seem to be taking me seriously or even accepting of ideas from me.i would like to hand my resignation in but with being preganat am not sure who would want to employ a mother to be and if it is a wise choice for myself??plus theres the money issues that go along side and do i really need more stress?? i am really confused and unsure what path to take. would welcome any suggestions or comments from others.

Heart this
Report This

Get in touch on the go

iphone app

Join the C&G baby club today

new promo recruit

Looking for something else?