scans and tests

Forum:
Scans and tests

scans and tests

Not sure what to expect or why you need a scan or a particular test?

Seeing your baby for the first time is an incredible moment, although scans are also designed to check your baby’s health and pick up any potential problems. This forum is for discussing your results and sharing your amazing scan photos with other mums. So come and join in!

Join our forums now

NEW Community Feedback and Suggestions forum

We’re looking to make some improvements to our Community, but before we do, we’d love to hear from you to understand what you like, dislike or wish you could have from our Community. Whatever your opinion or suggestion, just go to Feedback and Suggestions to have your say to help us make it even better.

Back to topics

Active babies!

Ocean 11 years ago
Hi, I've just reached 14 weeks and I had my first scan last week and I thought it was the most amazing thing in the world, I already think my baby is the most gorgeous baby in the whole world! Which is quite normal I think :P But the thing I was very surprised about was how much my baby was moving! He was waving his little arms and legs all over the place and he even hiccupped at one point and his whole body shot up, it was so cute! Even the midwife said that he was very active (by the way, I don't actually know if my baby is a boy, I just don't like calling him 'it') This is my first pregnancy, as you can probably tell, I'm quite excited about it and I didn't really know what to expect from my first scan, but I didn't think the baby would be moving about so much this early especially since I still can't feel him! So I was just wondering if everyone's baby moves about that much at 13/14 weeks? I would be very interested to hear everyone's first baby scan story!! Waiting to hear from you, Amy xx

Heart this
Report This

Get in touch on the go

iphone app

Join the C&G baby club today

new promo recruit

Looking for something else?