scans and tests

Forum:
Scans and tests

scans and tests

Not sure what to expect or why you need a scan or a particular test?

Seeing your baby for the first time is an incredible moment, although scans are also designed to check your baby’s health and pick up any potential problems. This forum is for discussing your results and sharing your amazing scan photos with other mums. So come and join in!

Join our forums now

NEW Community Feedback and Suggestions forum

We’re looking to make some improvements to our Community, but before we do, we’d love to hear from you to understand what you like, dislike or wish you could have from our Community. Whatever your opinion or suggestion, just go to Feedback and Suggestions to have your say to help us make it even better.

Back to topics

Doubting im even pregnant

Laura2405 11 years ago
Hi there, i need some advice. These last couple of days i am doubting that i am even pregnant. Hubby doesnt understand and thinks i am being silly. Since finding out i was pregnant i havnt had many symptoms only sore boobs and then one week of feeling really sick at night but not being sick. I am 10+6 and have my 12 weeks scan next Friday. I am so scared that we are going to get there and there going to find nothing or even worse find the baby has died inside me. I read that this happened to Katie Andre and now i am really worried incase this is why i havnt experienced any symptoms. I wish my scan was tomorrow but instead i have another week to wait. I think i'll be pulling my hair out by then. Please help. Love Laura xx

Heart this
Report This

Get in touch on the go

iphone app

Join the C&G baby club today

new promo recruit

Looking for something else?