This website is managed by the C&G baby club and its agents for the use of consumers within the UK.
The only personal information we will ever have is what you have voluntarily given. You can change your details, including opt-ins and opt-outs for various services, by visiting your personal account details at cgbabyclub.co.uk at any time.
Why do we request personal information?The main reason we ask for, process and store your personal information is so we can provide you with the services you have requested. These services may include information, updates, questionnaires and competitions.
The C&G Baby Club or our service providers will collect and store your personal information for purposes which may include:
- To directly provide any services you have requested
- Where you have consented, to contact you should we have news to share with you about our products and services
- To enable third parties to process and manage your information so we can provide the services you have requested
- For security, administrative and legal purposes
- To update and enhance our website and the services we provide.
- Where you have consented, sharing this information within the Danone Group
- Information may also be shared with external third parties for marketing analysis (in which case information will only be shared for matching purposes and results will be returned on an anonymous and aggregated basis) or for behavioural targeting (in which case information will only be shared on an anonymous and aggregated basis).
Whenever we ask for your personal information we’ll tell you how we intend to use it. We’ll also ask for your explicit consent. Except as set out above, we will not disclose, sell or rent your personal information to any third party unless you have consented to this. If you do consent but later change your mind, you may contact us and we will cease any such activity.
You may opt in to receive marketing communications when you register with the website and you may withdraw that opt-in at any time. Once you have opted in, we will provide the services you have requested by post or e-mail as appropriate. Should you wish to opt out of receiving marketing communications, please let us know.
Your consentBy registering with C&G Baby Club, you agree to the collection and use of any information you choose to give us, for the purposes we describe above.
Any personal information you give us will be used strictly in accordance with current data protection legislation.
All our email correspondence has an unsubscribe option so you can opt out of further email contact if you wish.
You have the following rights:
- The right to request us to provide you with copies of personal information that we hold about you at any time and we may ask you to pay the fee permitted by law (currently £10)
- The right to request us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you free of charge
- The right to opt out of any marketing communications that we (or any third party to whom we have disclosed your personal information with your consent) may send you
The address to write to is: The Data Protection Officer, C&G baby club, White Horse Business Park, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 0XQ.
What information do we collect?When you access and browse this website (including when you submit personal information to us through data entry fields on the website), we may collect the following information from you:
- Your name
- Your postal address
- Your e-mail details
- Your baby’s birth date or your expected due date
- Directly from you by your registration details
- Indirectly from you by information gathered from your visits to our website (read more about cookies below).