Enriched with vitamin D, calcium, and iron, Cow & Gate Growing up milk is nutritionally tailored to help with your get-up-and-go toddler’s growing needs, as part of a varied balanced diet - from their first birthday.
3 different variations available
It can be used as a drink or mixed with other foods.
- Vitamin D and calcium for normal bone development
- Iron to support normal cognitive development
No need to carry powdered milks when you're out and about – use our 200ml ready-to-use Growing up milk when you're out on your daily adventures.
|Nutrition information||Typical values per 100 ml prepared feed||Units||% RI+|
|of which, saturates||0.4||g|
|of which, sugars||4.7||g|
|Vitamin E||1.1||mg α-TE||22%|
|(+RI) Reference Intake - a guide to the amount of vitamins and minerals needed per day for infants and young children|
|*Galacto-oligosaccharides / Fructo-oligosaccharides|
Preparation & storage
- Ready to drink without further preparation.
- Shake well before use.
- Serve either cold or warm. If warmed, check temperature of milk.
- Do not heat in a microwave. Hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
- For hygiene reasons, unfinished milk in the beaker should be discarded within 2 hours.
- Unused growing up milk in the carton can be stored in the fridge for up 24 hours for 200ml cartons, and up to 72 hours for 1 litre cartons.
- Do not leave your toddler alone whilst eating and drinking.
- Do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of drinks with your toddler's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your healthcare professional or dentist for advice.
Where to buy
This product is widely available at major retailers and independent stores.