Our scrummy ingredients
Over the past 30 years, we’ve continually revised and refined our recipes to make sure we tantalise tiny taste buds. To this day, we remain as passionate as ever about producing high quality yummy food from tasty ingredients.
- Our fresh vegetables, juicy apples and sweet strawberries can be traced to the farm where they were grown.
- We use wild fish from certified, sustainable sources. This gives us the assurance that our fish only come from stocks that are not endangered. Through sustainable fishing practice we work with responsible suppliers, helping to protect ecosystems and at-risk species.
- We grow our spinach in specially-selected fields that have lower nitrate levels. Nitrates are naturally occurring chemicals in soil and water. To keep nitrate levels to their lowest, we harvest our spinach in spring.
- Our yummy bananas are hand-picked and hand-peeled and start their fruity lives in Ecuador, Guatemala or Costa Rica.
- We’re proud to have been awarded a Good Egg Award, and a Good Chicken Award for our commitment to higher animal welfare by ‘Compassion in World Farming’.
- Our rice is grown in Southern Europe where the warmth helps reduce potential contamination risks.
What's more, our fruit and veggies go through up to 650 checks before being used in our yummy recipes - so everything can be served with confidence.
Any more questions?
Our specialist baby advisors and experienced mums are here to talk and ready to help whenever you need them. You can call us 24/7, or we are available on Live Chat 8am-8pm Monday-Friday.