Terms & Conditions
- This Site is produced by Nutricia Limited t/a Danone Nutricia Early Life Nutrition, Newmarket House, Newmarket Avenue, White Horse Business Park, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 0XQ. (registered company number 00275552) (“Nutricia”), for your information, education and communication. One of our brands is Cow & Gate who provide C&G baby club and in these terms and conditions we refer to ourselves as “C&G baby club”.
- The Site and its contents are designed to comply with UK laws and regulations and are intended for use by UK residents only. C&G baby club makes no representation that any information contained in this Site is relevant or appropriate to other locations. If you are calling from outside the UK we advise that you speak to your local healthcare professional if you have any questions regarding your pregnancy or baby.
- This Site offers you the option of viewing information about Cow & Gate products. If you choose to view this information, you are accepting that C&G baby club is supplying this information at your individual request for information and education purposes.
Members of C&G baby club programme
Exclusions of liability
- We use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the data on the Site is accurate and to correct any errors or omissions as soon as is practical after being notified of them. We do not monitor, verify or endorse information submitted by third parties for posting on the Site and you should be aware that such information may be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) as to the accuracy of any information contained on the Site. We do not guarantee that the Site will be fault-free and do not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
- Neither we nor any of our affiliates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss (including third party claims, loss of profits, revenue or goodwill) suffered by you or any third party arising in relation to your use of the Site. Nothing in these terms and conditions is to be interpreted as an attempt to limit or exclude our liability for any personal injury resulting from our negligence or other matter that it would be illegal for us to exclude.
Access to the Site and Content
- We will endeavour to allow uninterrupted access to the Site, but access to the Site may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
- Owing to the nature of electronic transmission of data over the internet and the number of Users we do not accept responsibility for any inability to access the site.
- We do not give any warranty that the Site is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the Content is correct, the Content presented in this Site is provided with the understanding that C&G baby club is not engaged in rendering medical, counselling, legal, or other professional services or advice. The Content is available for information and as an educational tool; it is not intended as medical or healthcare advice and is not intended as a substitute for professional advice relative to a specific condition or questions you may have regarding a medical condition or legal problem. Always seek the advice of your general practitioner or other qualified healthcare professional regarding any medical condition before starting any new treatment or before proceeding on the basis of any Content. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the Content
- The copyright in the material contained on this Site together with the Site design, text and graphics, and their selection and arrangement belongs to Nutricia. All rights are reserved. Users may download materials for their own personal, non-commercial use, provided all copyright and other proprietary notices are kept intact. The copying, redistribution, re-posting, publication, adaptation or alteration of any part of this Site for any public or commercial purposes is prohibited without written prior permission from Nutricia.
- The trademarks, logos, characters and service marks (collectively “the Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered or unregistered trademarks of Nutricia. Nothing contained in this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any licence or right in and to the trademarks without the express written permission of Nutricia. Your use of the Trademarks and contents of the Site, except as provided in these terms and conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are advised that Nutricia will aggressively enforce their intellectual property rights in the Site and its contents to the fullest extent of the law, including seeking criminal sanctions.
- A variety of information, text, graphics, software and other materials (“Content”) is available on the Site.
- Nutricia strives to keep the Content that we post on the Site accurate, complete, and up-to-date, but we cannot guarantee, and are not responsible for, the accuracy, integrity, quality, completeness, timeliness, or that it will not be objectionable to you, of any Content.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Nutricia. The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission elsewhere on the Site. Unauthorised use of images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
- This Site may contain links to other Sites. C&G baby club is not responsible for the content of any other Site or for on-going review of other Sites. The inclusion of any link to such Sites does not imply endorsement by C&G baby club. Your linking to any other Sites is at your own risk. Hyper-linking to this Site, in any manner, is not permitted without C&G baby club’s written permission.
- C&G baby club does not represent or warrant that this, or any Site to which ours is linked, will be accessible or available on a timely basis, or that access to the same will be uninterrupted or error free.
- C&G baby club reserves the right to alter or delete material from the Site at any time.
- C&G baby club may, at any time without notice, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
- C&G baby club may terminate your access to the Site. All disclaimers, indemnities and exclusions in these Terms and Conditions shall survive termination of the agreement between us for any reason.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, to which both parties submit. C&G baby club reserve the right to alter or update these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
ADDITIONAL TERMS FOR PARTICULAR AREAS OF THE SITE
- C&G baby club will carry out the live chat services provided on our website ("Live Chat") with reasonable skill and care.
- C&G baby club does not offer specific medical advice on the Live Chat service. For all specific medical advice, please consult your own doctor or health advisor.
- At the time of your 'chat' you may request a transcript of the conversation by pressing the printer or envelope icon at the top of the chat window.
- For all specific medical advice, please consult your own doctor or health advisor.
- C&G baby club will keep a transcript of every “chat” made through Live Chat. This transcript will be kept for 24 months and will be used for training and quality evaluation and in the event of any consumer complaint in relation to the Live Chat service.
- All Live Chat conversations are completed over a secure transmission and are confidential between the “caller” and C&G baby club unless express permission is given by the “caller”. However, if there is risk of someone being harmed or other unlawful activity, we may have to pass some details onto the authorities.
- When you are using Live Chat, do not transmit any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any law.
Conditions of offers
Full Terms and Conditions for each competition are available on the relevant competition page
User Generated Content (UGC) Terms and Conditions
- Nutricia Limited (‘Nutricia’, ‘our’, ‘us’) reaches out to social media users to seek their permission to feature our favourite content on our various sites (internal and external), social channels and promotional materials. You are reading this because Nutricia has requested your permission to use your social media content in this way.
- If you choose to allow us to use your words, pictures, images, video, post, survey answers, data, information or any other content you have put together (‘Content’) by replying to us and confirming you have read the Terms and Conditions, you agree to these Terms and Conditions, as well as the Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, Snap or other social channel terms and conditions of use (as applicable) and you certify that you are least 18 years of age.
- Nutricia collects and transmits to the Nutricia website cgbabyclub.co.uk (the “Site”), social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat, promotional materials, surveys and other properties (the “Nutricia Properties”) Content, including photos, text, graphics, audio, video, location information, comments and other materials from social media sites, for use by Nutricia in connection with its business, including Nutricia’s product feature, marketing, promotional, advertising and other consumer-related activities (the “Nutricia Activities”).
- You hereby grant to Nutricia and its related companies, agents, licensees, sublicensees, contractors, successors, legal representatives, assigns, and third-party service providers, and their respective partners, marketing and public relations agencies, and other affiliates (the “Licensed Parties”) a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable right to use your Content in any manner to be determined in the Licensed Parties’ sole discretion, including but not limited to on webpages and social media pages operated by the Licensed Parties, in promotional e-mails and advertisements, and in any and all other marketing, promotional and advertising initiatives, and in any media now or hereafter known.
- The Licensed Parties may use, display, publicly perform, reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works from, combine with other materials, alter and/or edit and make publicly accessible the Content in any manner in their sole discretion, with no obligation to you whatsoever.
- You grant the Licensed Parties the right to use your username, real name, image, likeness, descriptions of you, location or other identifying information, including but not limited to your voice, in connection with any use of your User Content.
- By consenting to our use of your Content, you confirm, warrant and acknowledge:
a. You are 18 years of age or over;
b. You own all rights in and to your Content and/or have obtained appropriate rights and permissions from any and all other persons and/or entities who own, manage or otherwise claim any rights with respect to such Content;
c. You are solely responsible for your Content;
d. The Licensed Parties’ use of your Content as described herein will not violate the rights, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, privacy, publicity, proprietary or other rights, of any third party, or any law, rule or regulation;
e. To the extent permissible by law, you hereby irrevocably waive any “moral rights” or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of the Content; and
f. The Content is not libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, indecent, threatening, harassing, hateful, or offensive or otherwise unlawful or prejudicial of any person or group on the grounds of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age or disability.
- The Licensed Parties reserve the right to remove any Content from the Site and the Nutricia Properties in their sole discretion. If you believe any content, including Content, residing on the Site or the Nutricia Properties or displayed or used in connection with the Nutricia Activities infringes any person or entity's copyright rights, please notify us.
- The Licensed Parties have no obligation to maintain the confidentiality of any information, in whatever form, contained in any submission by you in relation to the Content or otherwise, except pursuant to the Licensed Parties’ respective privacy policies.
- You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold the Licensed Parties, and any person acting on their behalf, harmless from any liability related in any way to the Licensed Parties’ use of your Content.
Nutricia’s Intellectual Property Rights
- You acknowledge and agree that you do not acquire any ownership or other rights in proprietary information and materials of Nutricia’s by authorising use of your Content or otherwise using or accessing the Site, the Nutricia Activities or the Nutricia Properties.
- These Terms and Conditions are personal to you and may not be assigned or transferred by you for any reason whatsoever without Nutricia’s prior written consent and any action or conduct in violation of the foregoing shall be void and without effect.
- Nutricia reserves the right to alters these Terms and Conditions without advance notice by posting a revised Terms and Conditions. Accordingly, you should review the Terms and Conditions each time you grant permission or authorisation to feature your Content.
- You agree that if Nutricia does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in these Terms and Conditions (or which Nutricia has the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of Nutricia’s rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to Nutricia.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect under any law or for any other reason whatsoever, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions hereof shall not in any way be affected or impaired.
- These Terms and Conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Registration hamper promotion Terms & Conditions
- By entering this Promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. Promotional materials relating to the Promotion, including all information on how to enter the Promotion, also form part of these terms and conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such Promotion materials and these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions take precedence.
- The Promotion is open to UK excluding Northern Ireland residents aged 18 and over, with the exception of employees and agents of Nutricia Limited, any of its subsidiary of affiliated companies, members of the immediate families or households of such employees, and anyone otherwise connected with the operation or fulfilment of the Promotion.
- Internet access is required.
- The promoter reserves the right to require entrants to prove they are eligible to enter the Promotion. If a winner is found to be ineligible, the promoter reserves the right to award their prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
- The entrant needs to be expecting a child or have a child under 3 years of age, appropriate with the audience of the baby club
- The Promotion starts at 00:00 UK time on the first day of each month and all entries must be received by no later than 23:59 UK time on the last day of that month.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must register for C&G Babyclub at cgbabyclub.co.uk/register within the promotion time period.
- Entrants must complete the registration form and submit their details via our website. Entries submitted by any other means will not be accepted.
- Entry to the Promotion is free, no purchase is necessary.
- The use of script, macro or any automated system to enter the Promotion is prohibited and entries made (or which appear to have been made) using any such system may be treated as void. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected.
- Only one entry per person. Any entries in addition to this may be disqualified.
- There will be 1 winner per month.
- The winner will be the first name chosen at random from all complete, eligible, properly submitted entries received before the end of the applicable closing date.
- The winner will be notified no later than two weeks after the closing date by email (at the address provided at the time of entry).
- The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post to a postal address within the UK notified by the winner in advance.
- If any e-mails to the winner are returned as undeliverable, the promoter reserves the right to either conduct a further random draw or select an alternative winner to award their prize to another participant.
- If the winner has not claimed their prize by the date specified in the notification of winning, the promoter reserves the right to conduct a further random draw or select an alternative winner.
- The winner will win a hamper of non-food related parent and/or infant products (4 items of an approximate value of £150).
- The winner will be informed via email to the address which they used to register to the Club. They will receive their prize within 30 days of their delivery address being confirmed by response to our email.
- The winner is also responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and any VAT, national and/or local tax liabilities incurred in claiming or using the prize. If the winner's companion is a minor, the minor must be accompanied by his or her parent or legal guardian (at their own expense) if they are not the winner.
- The prize is as stated and is non-exchangeable and non-transferable and there is no cash or other alternative to the prize in whole or in part.
- By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree that the prize is awarded on an "as is" basis, and that neither the promoter nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies, make any representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the prize.
- The prize is provided to Nutricia Limited by Promidea.
- The winner must follow all safety warnings and instructions for the use of any item in the hamper.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to have their name featured in publicity materials relating to the Promotion without further reference, payment or other compensation. This includes making their name as the winner available on CGBabyclub.co.uk, on Facebook or Instagram from November 2022.
- Details of the country and county of the winner will be available on request by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Registration Hamper Promotion (C.O Specialised Nutrition Marketing Department), Danone UK, Building 7, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, Chiswick, London W4 5YG within 3 months of the Promotion closing date.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late or bulk entries will not be accepted. The promoter accepts no responsibility if entries are lost or not received or delayed including delay due to technical error.
- In the event that, for reasons beyond the promoter's reasonable control and not related to the winner, the promoter is unable to award the prize as described in these terms and conditions, the promoter reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value, or at its sole discretion, the cash value of the prize.
- In the event of a printing or other error resulting in there being more winners than prizes for the Promotion, the promoter reserves the right at any time to allocate the available prize by selecting another winner, through a further draw or to divide the prize or the value of the prize between the winners of the Promotion.
- Save where it has been negligent, the promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from entrants' entry into the Promotion or their acceptance and/or use of a prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit their ability to participate in the Promotion.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall in any way limit the promoter's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not as a matter of law be limited.
PARAGRAPHS 34 AND 35 CONTAIN DATA PROTECTION WORDING – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- The promoter will collect and process participants' personal information and it will be shared with the promoter's agents and affiliates (including those outside the European Economic Area) to the extent necessary in order to conduct the Promotion including for the prize to be delivered to the winner. If entrants do not provide any of the mandatory information requested when entering and taking part in the Promotion, they may not take part in the Promotion.
- Although the Promotion may be featured on Facebook and Instagram, this Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, or Meta Platforms, Inc.
- By entering this Promotion, all entrants release Facebook and Instagram from any liability arising out of this Promotion. Entrants are providing information to the promoter and not to Facebook and Instagram. The information entrants provide will only be used for the purposes referred to in these terms and conditions.
- The promoter reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified within these terms and conditions or in the event of a virus, a computer bug or unauthorized human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of the promoter that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the Promotion.
- Neither the promoter nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies are responsible for any condition, circumstances, losses, failures or delays caused by events beyond its or their control such as (but not limited to) the acts or defaults of any supplier selected by the promoter to provide the prize or otherwise that may cause the Promotion to be disrupted or corrupted, or that may lead to loss or damage of the prize in transit to the winner.
- Any entrant who enters or attempts to enter the Promotion in a manner, which in the promoter's reasonable determination is contrary to these terms and conditions or by its nature is unjust to other entrants (including without limitation tampering with the operation of the Promotion, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or the promoter and/or any of its agents or representatives) may be rejected from the Promotion at the promoter's sole discretion. Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the Promotion, the promoter may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Promotion as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising as a result of such actions.
- The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these terms and conditions.
PROMOTER: Nutricia Limited, Newmarket Avenue, Whitehorse Business Park, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 0XQ
Please do not send entries to this address.