Terms and Conditions for the Toddler Time Giveaway Promotion ("the Promotion")
1. By entering this Promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. Promotional materials relating to the Promotion, including all information on how to enter the Promotion, also form part of these terms and conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such Promotion materials and these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions take precedence.
2. The Promotion is open to UK (excluding Northern Ireland and Ireland) residents aged 18 and over, with the exception of employees and agents of Danone Limited, Danone Waters (UK & Ireland) Limited, Nutricia Limited t/a Danone Nutricia Early Life Nutrition, Nutricia Limited t/a Advanced Medical Nutrition, or any of its subsidiary of affiliated companies, members of the immediate families or households of such employees, and anyone otherwise connected with the operation or fulfilment of the Promotion.
3. Internet access and a valid Facebook/Instagram account is required.
4. The promoter reserves the right to require entrants to prove they are eligible to enter the Promotion. If a winner is found to be ineligible, the promoter reserves the right to award their prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
5. Entrant’s baby must be over 12 months old and the appropriate age to be consuming the Cow & Gate Toddler Milk and Cow & Gate My First Muesli products.
6. The Promotion starts at 11:00 UK time on 02 December 2021 and all entries must be received by no later than 23.59 UK time on the closing date of 20 December 2021.
7. To enter the Promotion, entrants must:
7.1 For entrants using INSTAGRAM:
a. Like the post
b. Follow @cowandgateuk
c. Tag 2 other valid Instagram accounts in the Comments on Instagram
7.2. For entrants using FACEBOOK:
d. Comment your toddler’s favourite activity on the post on Facebook.
8. The use of script, macro or any automated system to enter the Promotion is prohibited and entries made (or which appear to have been made) using any such system may be treated as void. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected.
9. Only one entry per person. Any entries in addition to this may be disqualified. Multiple entries are not permitted.
10. Entrants using multiple Instagram or Facebook accounts will be disqualified.
11. There will be 4 main winners (“Main Winners”) and 10 runners-up, (Runners-up) to be announced after the competition closes on 20 December 2021. For the purpose of this Promotion a runner-up is someone who is chosen secondary to the Main Winners and receive a lesser prize, as explained below. The Main Winners and the Runners – up together are referred hereinafter as (“winners”)
12. The Main Winners will be the first four names chosen at random from all complete, eligible, properly submitted entries received before the end of the applicable closing date. The Runners-up will be the ten names chosen at random after the Main Winners are selected from all complete, eligible, properly submitted entries received before the end of the applicable closing date.
13. All winners will be notified no later than 29 December 2021 via the Instagram/Facebook account used to enter.
14. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
15. The prize will be sent to the winner by post to a postal address within the UK notified by the winner in advance.
16. If any social media messages to the winner are returned as undeliverable / the winner refuses or is unable to provide an eligible postal address for receipt of their prize by 06 January 2022, the promoter reserves the right to either conduct a further random draw or select an alternative winner to award their prize to another participant.
17. If the winner has not claimed their prize by the date specified in the notification of winning, the promoter reserves the right to conduct a further random draw or select an alternative winner.
18. The Main Winners will win a toddler’s suction meal (4-piece meal set including non-slip suction bottom plate, non-slip suction bottom bowl, non-slip cup, 2nd stage silicone spoon). The 10 Runners-up will win 1x800g tub of Cow & Gate Toddler Milk and 1x330g bag of My First Muesli. Winners and Runners-up babies must be over 12 months old and the appropriate age to be consuming the Cow & Gate Toddler Milk and Cow & Gate My First Muesli products.
19. The winner is responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and any VAT, national and/or local tax liabilities incurred in claiming or using the prize.
20. The prize is as stated and is non-exchangeable and non-transferable and there is no cash or other alternative to the prize in whole or in part.
21. By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree that the prize is awarded on an "as is" basis, and that neither the promoter nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies, make any representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the prize.
22. Any complaints or questions relating to the use of the prize should be directed to www.promidea.eu
23. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to have their name featured in publicity materials relating to the Promotion without further reference, payment or other compensation. This includes making their name as the winner available on Facebook / on Instagram between 29 December 2021 and 31 March 2022.
24. Details of the winner will be available on request by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Toddler Time Giveaway, Cow & Gate, Marketing, Building 7, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London, W4 5YG within 3 months of the Promotion closing date.
25. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late or bulk entries will not be accepted. The promoter accepts no responsibility if entries are lost or not received or delayed, including delay due to technical error.
26. In the event that, for reasons beyond the promoter's reasonable control and not related to the winner, the promoter is unable to award the prize as described in these terms and conditions, the promoter reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value, or at its sole discretion, the cash value of the prize.
27. In the event of a printing or other error resulting in there being more winners than prizes for the Promotion, the promoter reserves the right at any time to allocate the available prize by selecting another winner, through a further draw or to divide the prize or the value of the prize between the winners of the Promotion.
28. Save where it has been negligent, the promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from entrants' entry into the Promotion or their acceptance and/or use of a prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit their ability to participate in the Promotion.
29. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall in any way limit the promoter's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not as a matter of law be limited.
PARAGRAPHS 30 AND 31 CONTAIN DATA PROTECTION WORDING – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
30. The promoter will collect and process participants' personal information and it will be shared with the promoter's agents and affiliates (including those outside the European Economic Area) to the extent necessary in order to conduct the Promotion including for the prize to be delivered to the winner. If entrants do not provide any of the mandatory information requested when entering and taking part in the Promotion, they may not take part in the Promotion.
32. Although the Promotion may be featured on Instagram and Facebook, this Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook. By entering this Promotion, all entrants release Instagram and Facebook from any liability arising out of this Promotion. Entrants are providing information to the promoter and not to Instagram or Facebook. The information entrants provide will only be used for the purposes referred to in these terms and conditions.
33. The promoter reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified within these terms and conditions or in the event of a virus, a computer bug or unauthorized human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of the promoter that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the Promotion.
34. Neither the promoter nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies are responsible for any condition, circumstances, losses, failures or delays caused by events beyond its or their control such as (but not limited to) the acts or defaults of any supplier selected by the promoter to provide the prize or otherwise that may cause the Promotion to be disrupted or corrupted, or that may lead to loss or damage of the prize in transit to the winner.
35. Any entrant who enters or attempts to enter the Promotion in a manner, which in the promoter's reasonable determination is contrary to these terms and conditions or by its nature is unjust to other entrants (including without limitation tampering with the operation of the Promotion, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or the promoter and/or any of its agents or representatives) may be rejected from the Promotion at the promoter's sole discretion. Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the Promotion, the promoter may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Promotion as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising as a result of such actions.
36. Beaba is not connected or otherwise associated with this Promotion and the provision of the prize does not imply endorsement by the promoter of Beaba or any other third parties concerned in any way with the Promotion. Any complaints or queries relating to the use of the prize should be directed to www.promidea.eu
37. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
38. These terms and conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these terms and conditions.
PROMOTER:Nutricia Limited t/a Danone Nutricia Early Life Nutrition, Newmarket Avenue, Whitehorse Business Park, Trowbridge, Wiltshire BA14 0XG
Please do not send entries to this address.
Need some friendly advice or a bit of reassurance?
Join the club
Ready to stop worrying about what other people think and do what feels right to you? We’ll give you the support you need to follow your instincts and enjoy parenthood to the max:
*Weaning is recommended at around 6 months. Please speak with a healthcare professional before introducing solid foods.
Join the club