A lot of care goes into making our baby cereals. That's why we use our highest quality ingredients, grown by farmers we know and trust. With no added sugar or salt, the gentle flavours and smooth textures are a great way to introduce your baby to breakfast.
For allergens, please see ingredients in bold.
May contain traces of milk and soy.
Rice (99.999%), Thiamin (Vitamin B1) (0.001%).
Breastfeeding is recommended for the first 6 months of life. Please speak to a healthcare professional before introducing solid foods.
Preparation & storage
Yummy baby rice in 3 easy steps...
1. For every 1 spoonful of cereal...
2. Mix 3½ spoonfuls of your baby's usual milk
3. Stir & enjoy!
• Little appetites may vary. Preparation instructions are a ratio guide only.
• Add more or less liquid to alter the consistency.
• Use a clean bowl and feeding spoon.
• Always check the temperature before feeding.
Please store this product in a cool, dry place (not in the fridge) and once opened use within 28 days.
Other products in this range
Useful articles from C&G baby club
Breastfeeding is recommended for the first 6 months of life. The Department of Health recommend weaning at around 6 months. Please speak with a healthcare professional before introducing solid foods.