Free weaning plan - Register here
- 3 tbsp fine rolled porridge oats
- 3 tbsp full fat cow’s milk
- ½ medium-sized banana
- Soak the oats in the milk for a couple of minutes until soft.
- Mash the banana and mix with the soaked oats.
- Press the mixture into a shallow ovenproof dish and cook for 15 minutes in the oven at 190oC/375oF/fan 170oC/gas mark 5.
- Once cooked, cut into fingers and wait until cool to serve.
Other breakfast recipes
Do not leave your little one unattended when eating and drinking.
Need some friendly advice or a bit of reassurance?
Ask us a question (8am - 8pm Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm Weekends)
Contact us on Facebook (10am - 10pm, 7 days a week)
Call us on 0800 977 8880 (8am - 8pm Monday to Friday)
Get answers to your most frequently asked questions