Suitable from around 10+ months
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- ½ medium aubergine
- ½ small onion, peeled and diced
- 200g tinned tomatoes
- ½ red pepper, seeded and diced
- ¼ green pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 small courgette, diced
- 450ml boiling water
- 175g macaroni pasta
- 100ml full-fat milk
- 90ml single cream
- A pinch of nutmeg
- About 10 fresh basil leaves
- Place the prepared vegetables, tomatoes and water in a large pan. Cover and bring to the boil, then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the pasta and cook uncovered for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the milk, cream, nutmeg and torn basil leaves.
- Mash into a lumpy purée.
Any more questions?
Our specialist baby advisors and experienced mums are here to talk and ready to help whenever you need them. You can call us 24/7, or we are available on Live Chat 8am-8pm Monday-Friday.