Suitable from around 10+ months
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 200g minced beef
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 420g tinned, chopped tomatoes
- 180–240g mushrooms (optional)
- 1 tbsp tomato purée
- tsp mixed herbs
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Chop the onions and mushrooms.
- Heat the oil and fry onions with herbs until tender.
- Add minced beef and stir until the meat has turned a light brown colour.
- Add chopped tomatoes, tomato purée and chopped mushrooms.
- Stir until thoroughly mixed, cover and simmer on a low heat for approximately 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cook the spaghetti according to the packet instructions.
- Gently mash everything into a lumpy purée and serve.
Any more questions?
Our specialist baby advisors and experienced mums are here to talk and ready to help whenever you need them. You can call us 24/7, or we are available on Live Chat 8am-8pm Monday-Friday.