Pregnancy tiredness and fatigue
How to manage tiredness during pregnancy
It can be tough fighting tiredness during pregnancy – especially in the latter stages. There are a few things you can do to help you feel less tired:
- Taking 20 minutes 'time out' mid morning and mid afternoon could recharge your batteries.
- Putting your feet up could ease any fluid retention and help you relax more.
- If you're tired, a healthy balanced diet is even more important to keep your immunity levels high.
- Iron rich foods, like leafy green veg, can boost your energy too.
- Try not to rely on sugary food to get you through the day.
- Take all the offers of help you can.
- Relax, rent a film, do some on-line shopping – whatever takes your fancy.
Any more questions?
Our specialist baby advisors and experienced mums are here to talk and ready to help whenever you need them. You can call us 24/7, or we are available on Live Chat 8am-8pm Monday-Friday.