Free weaning plan - Register here
- 150g cauliflower florets
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tsp full-fat spread, e.g. olive or sunflower
- 150ml full-fat cow’s milk
- 25g Cheddar cheese, finely grated
- Wash the cauliflower and steam for 8–10 minutes, then cool.
- Blend the flour, full-fat spread and milk with a food processor or hand blender.
- Cook in a microwaveable container for 45 seconds at full power. Stir, then repeat for 15–30 seconds until thickened. Stir in the cheese and cool slightly.
- Blend the cauliflower and sauce with a food processor or hand blender, adding more milk to reach the desired consistency.
Other lunch and dinner recipes
Do not leave your little one unattended when eating and drinking
Need some friendly advice or a bit of reassurance?
Ask us a question (8am - 8pm Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm Weekends)
Contact us on Facebook (10am - 10pm, 7 days a week)
Call us on 0800 977 8880 (8am - 8pm Monday to Friday)
Get answers to your most frequently asked questions