6x70ml feeds of ready-made, sterilised Cow & Gate First infant milk and 6 latex, bisphenol A (BPA) and phthalate-free teats.
Preparation & storage
Please follow these instructions carefully. Failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
- Check cap before opening. Do not use if seal is broken.
- Wash hands. Shake bottle well.
- Unscrew cap, add sterilised teat.
- Serve at room temperature or warmed if required.
- To warm the feed, stand sealed bottle in hot water. Remember to test the temperature on your wrist before feeding the baby.
- For hygiene reasons, discard unfinished milk in the feeding bottle immediately after use, and always after 1 hour.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Bottles should remain in the box or in a dark place to protect the contents from light.
- Bottles and teats for single use only.
Other products in this range
Breastfeeding is best for babies. First infant milk should only be used on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian, pharmacist, or other professional responsible for maternal and child care.
Any more questions?
Our specialist baby advisors and experienced mums are here to talk and ready to help whenever you need them. You can call us 24/7, or we are available on Live Chat 8am-8pm Monday-Friday.