Cow & Gate First infant milk is a whey-based formula and can be used for combination feeding or if your baby is not being breastfed.
- Nutritionally complete breastmilk substitute for bottle fed babies
6x70ml feeds of ready-made, sterilised Cow & Gate First infant milk and 6 latex, bisphenol A (BPA) and phthalate-free teats.
Demineralised water, Skimmed milk, Lactose (from milk), Vegetable oils (Palm oil, Canola oil, Coconut oil, Sunflower oil, Single cell oil) (contains soy lecithin), Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) (from milk), Whey protein concentrate (from milk), Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Potassium citrate, Calcium phosphate, Acidity regulator (citric acid), Potassium chloride, Fish oil, Vitamin C, Calcium hydroxide, Sodium chloride, Choline chloride, Calcium citrate, Potassium hydroxide, Magnesium carbonate, Taurine, Inositol, Iron lactate, Vitamin E, Zinc sulphate, Uridine 5'-monophosphate disodium salt, Cytidine 5'-monophosphate, Vitamin A, L-carnitine, Adenosine 5'-monophosphate, Inosine 5'-monophosphate disodium salt, Vitamin D3, Niacin, Pantothenic acid, Guanosine 5'-monophosphate disodium salt, Copper gluconate, Sodium selenite, Potassium iodide, Folic acid, Biotin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin K1, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Manganese sulphate.
Allergy Advice. For allergens, see ingredients in bold
Preparation & storage
Please follow these instructions carefully. Failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
- Check cap before opening. Do not use if seal is broken.
- Wash hands. Shake bottle well.
- Unscrew cap, add sterilised teat.
- Serve at room temperature or warmed if required.
- To warm the feed, stand sealed bottle in hot water. Remember to test the temperature on your wrist before feeding the baby.
- For hygiene reasons, discard unfinished milk in the feeding bottle immediately after use, and always after 1 hour.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Bottles should remain in the box or in a dark place to protect the contents from light.
- Bottles and teats for single use only.
Other products in this range
Breastfeeding is best for babies. First infant milk should only be used on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian, pharmacist, or other professional responsible for maternal and child care.
Our highest quality standards
At Cow & Gate we test our range to high standards so you can be sure you are making the right choice when you choose our baby and toddler milks or foods.
Any more questions?
Our specialist baby advisors and experienced mums are here to talk and ready to help whenever you need them. You can call us 24/7, or we are available on Live Chat 8am-8pm Monday-Friday.