No bake cheesecake
For the crust you'll need:
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3-4 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 cups oats
For the filling you’ll need:
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- 2. 1/4 cup plain Greek yoghurt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A small squeeze of lemon
- For the filling, combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix well until smooth.
- Set aside while you make the base.
- Grind the oats into a flour, or to whatever consistency you’d prefer.
- Add the coconut oil to the oat flour and work into a crumble with your fingers.
- Add the honey and the water to form a crumbly dough.
- Line a cupcake tin with baking paper and add the dough, pressing into the base of the tin.
- Bake for between 15 and 20 minutes at 200 degrees (180 degrees if using a fan oven) until golden brown.
- Once cooked, allow the base to cool before adding the creamy filling to your now crunchy base.
- Allow to set in the fridge.
Why not add your favourite fresh fruit to the top of the mini cheesecakes for an extra burst of flavour?