Raisin and oat cookies
Makes approximately 12 small cookies
- 50g wholemeal flour
- 80g porridge oats
- 50g caster sugar
- 50g raisins
- 50g butter (or dairy-free alternative)
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Mix the butter and sugar in a bowl until soft and well combined.
- Add the honey and blend into the mixture.
- Add the egg and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the oats, flour and raisins and add to the butter and egg.
- Add a good dollop (around 1 tablespoon full) of the biscuit mixture to a pre-greased baking sheet and continue until you’ve made as many cookies as you need.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 180 degrees (160 degrees if using a fan oven) until golden.
- Once baked, remove from the tray and place on a cooling rack before serving.