Free weaning plan - Register here
- 1 litre of dashi (a Japanese stock that you can buy ready-made or make yourself)
- 200g of tofu - silken or firm, the choice is yours
- 5 tablespoons of white miso paste
- 1 spring onion
- 5g dried wakame seaweed
- Place the seaweed In a bowl and cover with cold water.
- Allow it to fully expand.
- In the meantime, heat the dashi stock and bring it to a boil.
- Add the tofu to the stock and after 1 minute, add the seaweed.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer and melt the miso paste into the liquid.
- Once the miso paste has dissolved, take the broth off the heat.
- Sprinkle with the spring onion and serve.