Free weaning plan - Register here
- 1 salmon fillet
- 100g of cherry vine tomatoes
- ½ red or white onion depending on your preference, cut into rough chunks
- ½ red pepper, sliced
- ¼ courgette cut into slices
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil
- A squeeze of fresh lemon and more to serve
- Put the pepper, courgette and onion in a roasting tray with the garlic gloves.
- Stir in 3 tablespoons of olive oil until the vegetables are covered.
- Roast in the oven for 20 minutes at 200 degrees (180 if using a fan oven).
- Remove the tray from the oven and add the salmon fillet and tomatoes to the tray.
- Add a little more oil, a squeeze of lemon.
- Roast for a further 10 minutes until the salmon is fully cooked through.
Don’t be surprised if this becomes a firm family favourite. Simply multiply the recipe by the number of people who want to join in.