- 1 wholemeal tortilla wrap
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon semi-skimmed milk
- 1 spring onion
- 1 tomato
- ¼ red pepper
- 10g cheddar cheese (or dairy-free cheese)
- 1 dash of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil
- Pinch of black pepper
- Whisk the eggs and milk together in a bowl.
- Pour the mixture into a non-stick frying pan heated with a teaspoon of oil.
- Fry gently until the mixture is set.
- In the meantime, chop the spring onion, tomato and red pepper and combine in a bowl with a dash of black pepper.
- Once the egg is fully cooked through, remove from the pan and lay on the tortilla.
- Top the egg with the spring onion, tomato, pepper and the grated cheese.
- Roll the tortilla to make the burrito and place under a preheated grill until the cheese is melted.